Do you want to drive the UK market with one of Europe’s most innovative IT companies? Then, take the chance to become part of Projectplace, developing Europe's leading online solution for Project Collaboration.
- Were one of the first SaaS vendors on the market, launching online collaboration services already in 1998.
- Have more than 1,000,000 users in enterprises, organizations and corporations in Europe with our ISO 27001 certified cloud service.
- Now want to accelerate our growth even further and build up sales forces in our regional sales office near London.
- Participate in shaping and executing Projectplace’ business strategy in the UK
- Be part of our UK sales team supported through sales centric corporate functions such as Marketing, Inside Sales, Customer Service, HR, Legal and Finance.
- Own your allocated sales growth and renewal targets and drive your territory with the focus on new customer development
- Take over and manage our existing customer base in UK.
- A sales and business development executive with at least 5 years track record of building growth in the software industry (preferable in the SaaS market)
- Experienced in mastering the sales process from territory/demand generation planning to developing and managing a sales pipeline with successful closure tactics
- Understanding the software market as well as subscription-based business models, and know how to translate a product offering into customer´s business value
- In command of value based selling skills and a high sales operational excellence level including CRM (preferable Salesforce) skills
- An ambitious team player, used to work in international companies
This is a chance to board a fast-paced company that is committed to growth and business excellence. For the right person, we offer a rewarding challenge where you are in command of your destiny.
Please send your application including CV and personal introduction letter to email@example.com. Interviews are being held continuously.
For questions, please contact Polly Hussain, +46 70 665 23 31
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com