The Account Manager is responsible for managing and furthering relationships with existing Swedish customers of Projectplace and Innotas, two Planview products. This sales heavy role oversees continual account renewals, license add-on quotas, and continued sales opportunity evaluations.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and furthering relationships with existing Swedish customers of Projectplace and Innotas, two Planview products. This sales heavy role oversees continual account renewals, license add-on quotas, and continued sales opportunity evaluations. We are looking for motivated, client focused, high-energy individuals with technology knowledge and business-to-business sales experience. Planview is continuing to build a team of smart, attentive Account Managers who are committed to growing our customer base as well as their own professional selling acumen.
The ideal candidate would be a customer enthusiast with a keen eye to evaluate and anticipate the ever-changing needs of our clientele. They would provide on-going relevant customer care as well as recognize opportunities for additional services, add-ons, and renewals in a consultative approach. As a worldwide leader in both “Collaborative Work Management” and “Project and Portfolio Management” software applications, we hold our clientele in the highest regard and are looking to provide them with equally distinguished relationship management.
- Prospect and sell into a list of existing clients while carrying a quota
- Responsible for managing continued relationships with existing account holders over territory with approximately 150 accounts
- Partner with account holders through product implementation, integration, retention and renewals, add-ons, etc.
- Create an account plan and performing quarterly business reviews to measure against key metrics
- Grow accounts through learning their business, understanding their needs, and identifying additional Projectplace/Innotas products to the accounts key stakeholders
- Work with regional Account Executives to develop strategic plans, track customer deployments, and focus on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology renewal sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Proven success with managing and upselling existing accounts, developing account plans, negotiating and closing deals
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com