We are currently looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant for our offices in Karlsruhe, Germany. This position will be responsible for the Administrative Support to the Accounting team in Karlsruhe Germany and the International HR Business Partner based in the UK.
The positions responsibilities include general filing, handling of general correspondence and inquiries. Other duties may be added as agreed upon by the HR BP and the Finance Controller-EMEA
HR support (70%):
- All HR related administration including management of HRIS database(ADP).
- Responsible for addressing general employee questions relating to employment, benefits or special programs throughout Germany.
- To assist in the new hire induction.
- To assist and process the necessary paperwork relating to hiring a new employee. Including creating employee file(s), and maintains hard copy and electronic personnel files. Ensures screening and references are obtained and advise HR BP accordingly.
- Maintain standard policies and procedures throughout Germany to ensure consistency, best practice and statutory compliance.
- Benefits Administration: Performs a variety of support activities in the administration of the employee benefits program.
- Special Projects: From time to time may be asked to assist in special projects such as preparing survey data, conducting research or creating reports.
General office Administrative (20%):
- Support the German team by acting as a central liaison point.
- Management and administration of company mobile phones.
- General office administration tasks (filing, post, courier, photocopying).
- Procurement ManagementCompany insurance control and administration.
- Manage travel arrangements (flights / accommodation / routes).
- Arrange venues and meetings.
- Asset management and office equipment maintenance.
- Adhoc tasks as required
Accounting support (10%):
- Assist with A/P, A/R, GL as needed i.e. month end deadline support.
- Occasional processing employee (travel) expenses.
- Contract control and administration.
- Liaison with customers and suppliers.
- Fixed asset register and control.
- Payroll payment preparation.
- Administration support when required with legal team in US Head Office.
- Minimum of 2 years working in an administration role.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under own initiative.
- Able to prioritise work and able to meet deadlines.
- Capable of working alone or in a team.
- Superb inter-personal / communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English and German).
- Excellent organisational Skills.
- Polite, helpful and personable.
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
Please send your application along with a personal introduction letter explaining why you would like to work with us and how you are qualified for the job.
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com