Projectplace offers the right person the opportunity to be a part of a value driven, fast growing, inspiring and multicultural company developing Europe's leading online service for Project Collaboration.
- Know that a good team will always outperform the best individual.
- Love writing clean, tested and reusable code.
- Take pride in your work, pay attention to details, have a desire to always learn more and share your knowledge.
- Are excited by working with agile frameworks like Extreme Programming and Scrum.
- Love to work with others in multi-disciplinary Scrum teams.
- Love being on the winning team.
- Troubleshoot HTML and CSS cross multi-platform browsers
- Since Projectplace is built using Python we value skills in that area or similar languages.
At Projectplace you will collaborate and play closely with talented designers and developers in Stockholm and Bangalore with lots of opportunities to get inspired and inspire others. We will make you the master of your workday with lots of freedom in introducing new features, new technologies. You will be involved in the full life cycle of our projects, from brainstorm to delivery and maintenance.
Yes, when we say passionate developer, we mean it. This job is yours if you have the passion we mentioned above and can add to that the right attitude towards team work and the frontend skills we are looking for.
When applying for this position please include a cover letter describing yourself and a resume of previous experience. Incomplete applications will be ignored.
Apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Projectplace International is Europe’s leading provider of project collaboration tools in the cloud. Since 1998, Projectplace has been at the forefront of online collaboration development, driven by a people- centric approach as key to successful project management. The company’s collaboration tools have helped 850,000 users on some 130,000 projects motivate and engage their teams. A staff of 170 is based at Stockholm headquarters and in Amsterdam, Bangalore, Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London, and Oslo. The service is available in seven languages.