Projectplace offers the right person the opportunity to be a part of a value driven, fast growing, inspiring and multicultural company developing Europe's leading online service for Project Collaboration.
- Know that a good team will always outperform the best individual.
- Love writing clean, tested and reusable code.
- Take pride in your work, pay attention to details, have a desire to always learn more and share your knowledge.
- Are excited by working with agile frameworks like Extreme Programming and Scrum.
- Love to work with others in multi-disciplinary Scrum teams.
- Love being on the winning team.
- Troubleshoot HTML and CSS cross multi-platform browsers
- Since Projectplace is built using Python we value skills in that area or similar languages.
At Projectplace you will collaborate and play closely with talented designers and developers in Stockholm and Bangalore with lots of opportunities to get inspired and inspire others. We will make you the master of your workday with lots of freedom in introducing new features, new technologies. You will be involved in the full life cycle of our projects, from brainstorm to delivery and maintenance.
Yes, when we say passionate developer, we mean it. This job is yours if you have the passion we mentioned above and can add to that the right attitude towards team work and the frontend skills we are looking for.
When applying for this position please include a cover letter describing yourself and a resume of previous experience. Incomplete applications will be ignored.
Apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com