We are looking to recruit an experienced Group Accounting Manager on a temporary basis for about 1.5 year to fill a maternity leave. As Group Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the consolidation, closing and reporting at group level. The position is based at the headquarters in central Stockholm.
- Be overall responsible for developing and driving the group accounting processes and ensure compliance with local GAAP
- Do monthly, quarterly and annual closings for the group companies including related statutory reporting
- Be responsible for the group reporting process to our parent company in the US
- Coordinate and drive the audit processes for all entities
- Be responsible for implementing a new accounting system
- University degree in Finance and a minimum of 8 years relevant working experience
- Proven track record of working with group accounting and financial reporting in an international group
- Excellent knowledge in accounting
- Analytical and have an eye for detail
- Social, communicative and a good team player
- Strong IT skills and experience from any of the large consolidation systems
- Fluent in (written and spoken) Swedish and English
About the company
Projectplace, a part of Planview, creates collaborative tools that enable people and organizations to reach their goals. Our tools make you creative, collaborative and productive. Seamless communication. Planning and execution made easy. Knowledge of who is doing what and when. Hassle-free document sharing. Brilliant team work. The company was founded 15 years ago. The company culture is dynamic, innovative and a place where the right people will be given the chance to make an impact.
Please send your application including CV and personal introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com