You will be part of a self-organized and agile team, consisting of passionate developers, designers and testers – all the competences needed to develop and deploy world-class user experiences to our product.
We are looking for people who love their craft, and want to work and grow together with likeminded.
- are committed to create intuitive experiences that help teams collaborate and getting things done together.
- work with small cross functional teams consisting of 5-9 people who share goals but have different skills.
- want you to be the master of your workday, we applaud people who take responsibility and follow through.
- want people to grow in directions that feels fruitful to them and we try to provide an environment that actively coaches this progress.
- want to be part of a learning culture where you share your own insight and take part of other peoples knowledge and ideas.
- strive to create intuitive experiences aligned with user needs and goals.
- seek the high-level structure in every experience and reconnect to it along the way.
- understand the importance of a ‘human-centred’ design approach.
- have an agile mind-set and are willing to iterate.
- You are passionate about your craft.
- You are comfortable in expressing and motivating your design choices.
- You have the ability to raise your sights and identify the main structures of an experience.
- You are comfortable with creating wireframes in Sketch or any other tool.
If you’re interested:
Please send your application to Kristofer Pallfy, UX Manager, email@example.com including a personal introduction letter telling why you want to work with us, a CV and possibly a portfolio or something else that conveys your competence.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com