You don’t want to limit your knowledge to a specific area and are always eager to learn more. The production team ensures maximum uptime and reliability for our service, we assist dev with the infra and backend needed to simplify their work. We choose our own tools and solutions.
- are a flat organization, management is there to serve not to dictate.
- work with small cross functional teams consisting of 5–9 people who share goals but have different skills.
- are aiming to become one of the biggest players in the world when it comes to online project management software.
- want you to be the master of your workday, we applaud people who take responsibility and follow through.
- value attitude to learn much higher than formal competence, you can have 6 months experience or 6 years. We don’t care, we want to look at your work and see your eyes sparkle when you talk about your craft.
- don’t micromanage, we want you to work with whatever you and your team feels makes the biggest and best impact.
- want people to grow in directions that feels fruitful to them and we try provide an environment that actively coaches this progress.
- are self going, analytical, loves challenges and always ensure quality in delivery.
- want to be part of a learning culture where you share your own insight and take part of other people's lessons.
- are not too bummed out when you make mistakes, but you willingly invest time in learning.
- are interested in using agile frameworks like SCRUM and Lean to achieve a high sustainable quality and pace in your team.
- You have good knowledge in virtualization, Linux, Windows, Storage, Networking, Load balancers and databases such as Mongodb, Redis, MSSQL, MySql.
- You love to automate tasks with tools such as Puppet, Chef, Go.
- You also develop your own tools using various scripting languages such as Python, Powershell etc.
If you’re interested, please send us:
- Why you want to work for Projectplace..
- A personal letter.
- Your CV.
If you think this sounds interesting and feel an uncontrolled urge to apply send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only look at complete applications.
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com