Do you want be part of one of the leading and most innovative IT companies in Sweden? Here is the chance to join Projectplace, leading online solution for Project Collaboration.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who will manage Sales related processes for our Business Operations department in Stockholm. In your daily routine you will assist our sales force in administrating contracts and ensure correct customer invoicing. You will also handle customer queries with regards to invoicing and contract issues as well as verify the values for the business opportunities and sales commission. The Business Operations department works with administrating the core business processes and technologies to support and enable customer acquisition, retention and growth, and to maximize the functional productivity of the Planview group. This position reports to the Business Operations Manager.
- Set up and administer customer contracts in administrative systems
- Ensure and verify correct customer billing information
- Verify opportunities in the CRM system salesforce.com
- Provide support to customers with invoicing queries
- Identify and contribute to process improvements
- A Bachelor's degree in finance or business administration (or commercial training with equivalent knowledge)
- Good computer skills (good knowledge of MS Excel and other office tools, experience in working with Salesforce.com is a merit)
- Working knowledge of English and Swedish (other languages are a merit)
- Structured and organized
- Careful and accurate, with an eye for details
- Business and service minded
- Driven - act on own initiative and make things happen
Please send your application including CV and personal introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace,Troux and Innotas. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 700 employees worldwide serve more than 3,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com