- Ensure the validity of project drawings, designs, specifications and approvals
- Improve communication with external contributors anywhere in the world
- Securely store files outside the firewall, with the ability to set access rights
- Keep track of all changes and ensure you are working with the latest version of documents etc.
- Avoid emails and make all documents and feedback available centrally
- Save time and money with online meetings
- Get new members started quickly and easily – regardless of computer knowledge
How can we help - get started quickly
Managing project data in the energy sector is a challenge because of the large amount of documents that need to be shared by project participants around the world. There are many areas of responsibility, and mistakes in any area can result in huge financial consequences for the companies involved.
Use the Projectplace centralised web-based collaboration system to provide a transparent document history and eliminate the risk of losing changes or duplicating work. This ensures simplified traceability and access to your project drawings, designs, specifications and approvals. We have successfully helped our customers in the energy industry to get started on their projects. Contact us and we’d be happy to offer you our advice!
- Easily manage project data with geographically dispersed teams of sub-contractors
- Share large documents in one secure and central location, outside the firewall
- Make documents available at all times