Our document management system includes many smart features that makes document handling a whole lot easier.
The document management system allows you to:
- lock files while you work and prevent others from making changes at the same time.
- keep track of the changes made, both by yourself and by others, using version management and document history.
- send document reviews to your partners and/or employees, and collect all comments and changes in one place.
- set access rights on folders that contain sensitive information, to be sure that no unauthorized persons have access.
- easily share files stored in Projectplace, Dropbox, Google Drive, and/or Google Docs.
Our document management system allows you and your staff to work with your project - anywhere, anytime. The documents are stored centrally, and changes are immediately visible to all involved. You completely avoid multiple versions of a single document. With the PowerTab in the Projectplace Plug-in, you can access your documents directly from your desktop.
Documents can easily be added to the electronic document management system through drag-and-drop. You can also upload documents directly to Projectplace and send them to other participants in the project. They can make changes to the document and comment on other changes that have been made, which makes it easy to track and see who did what.
More smart Document Management features
The document review feature allows you to send out the document and gather all input in one central place. You can also activate an automatic function that allows the document to be locked when everyone have finished the review and signed it. Since Projectplace document management system is web-based you only need a computer and an internet connection. Using Projectplace reduces costs and increases efficiency, and many international organisations have chosen to use our tool. Our document management system includes many smart features that makes document handling a whole lot easier.