Manage your tasks Online
Keep track of your project's status, responsibilities and deadlines. Import plans from Projectplace Planner or MS Project and delegate work duties. Get an overview of the various project activities and dependencies in a explicit Gantt chart.
The task management tool automatically sends out status requests via e-mail to everyone involved, gather responses and presents it on the screen.
With our Online Tasks Management Software you can:
- import your plans from Projectplace Planner or MS Project
- make sure your plan is always up-to-date and available to everyone in your team, without all the administrative work
- display tasks in Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) or Gantt chart views
- activate automatic time and progress report reminders for resources to complete
- see how much time has been spent on a task
- quickly generate a number of reports
Please note that when starting a new project, Action Planning will be the default planning tool. As project manager you can switch on the Task management feature in the Administration section accessed from the Project Overview.
Learn more about the project management tools in Projectplace