You know the feeling. Work piles up, you have a hard time tracking what your team is focusing on, you’re pulled into unnecessary meetings and your to-do list gets longer and longer. Your days feel like a constant struggle to prevent everything descending into absolute chaos.
The truth is that for many people, this struggle has now become the default form of working. Even without a formal "project manager" job title, the only realistic way to get things done is to start thinking like one. You know you can work smarter, but you may not know how.
Download the Survival Guide Series
Discover the Projectplace survival guide; a series of expert tips, lessons and recommendations delivered to your inbox to help you and your team work smarter and collaborate more effectively.
Learn How To:
- Create a plan
- Bring your virtual teams together to get work done
- Take an agile approach to work management
- Choose the right tool that does more, not more tools
- Report on success and track KPIs without adding more work
- Get things done and achieve your work goals